Sunday, February 19, 2006

Expose theme myself?

As most of you know tomorrow is the follow up with dumbfuck RE who missed the septum.
I'm hoping DF will refund the money that I have wasted with him and the his wonderfully shitty clinic.
I'm actually thinking of pursuing legal action(if he doesn't agree) but I don't know if I have enough energy to fight. That's still up in the air...
I will cycle again and have surgery to repair the septum if all goes well. If not, B and I have decided to pursue adoption. We are finally on the same page about the infertility situation and I must admit. If feels pretty good. I'm just starting to research the adoption areas. We are thinking of going domestic. I feel like a newbie all over again.
Enough is enough. My body is spent mentally and physically and I'm ready to move on to.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow, Kim. Give that dumbfuck RE hell.

I'm so glad that you and B are on the same page now. I love the feeling of being on the same page as my husband.

I have faith that things are going to work out for you, my dear. One way or another they will.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Kristin @ Intrepid Murmurings said...

Yeah, what Amanda said!!!

No matter what happens with the Dr, its great that you guys are on the same page in terms of next steps.

Definitely interested to hear how it goes tomorrow, though I'm so sorry you have to deal with that at all!

Take care my dear!

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home