Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Reasons Why I Love IVF

Part 2

Well, as you see this took me some time to compose....

1- I love the fact that IVF has worked for so many people. Tends to bring the hope back into my life.

2- It has given me the chance of possibly having a baby one day. If it wasn't for IVF, I would never have a second chance to conceive on my own considering I'm tubeless.

3- I've met some really wonderful women/friends during this process that really understand and get the whole infertile thing. Because, lets just face it, not too many out there in the real world get it. They are wonderful support and I will cherish those friendships even though I have never met some of them.

4- Saving the best for last. The retrieval drugs. Gotta love the drugs...

I think that pretty much sums it up. I could have actually added more to reasons to why I hate it and I may continue once I get these cycles underway. That is if I'm accepted into this program. Certain surgeries may not let me. The fact that I'm a poor responder and the fact that my fsh was high at 28 years of age, isn't real positive. I hate to see it now at 32 years old. Here's hoping for the best but expecting the worse! Cheers!

6 more days people! I'll be there next Tuesday come hell or high waters! I think I probably just jinxed myself with that statement, considering all that has went down, but what the hell. There better not be any natural disasters next Tuesday or I'm going to be really pissed.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap - your fsh was 28? Sorry - as a fellow high fsh'er how could I not have known that? Glad you're looking at some of the drugs, er, I mean positives!

1:23 PM  
Blogger Kimmer said...

No T at 28 years old my FSH was somewhat high. Not 28 is was around 8 or 9 something.... Jezz, I think I might have said that wrong.

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phew!

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home