Thursday, November 03, 2005

Okay Mr. RE

Are you reading my blog? If you are, you really don't know me yet? I mean when I expressed I was having a little anxiety about cycling. I didn't mean that I wanted to have my consult rescheduled.
This is no shit!
My Re's nurse called yesterday because my RE has got called out of town for an emergency until Nov. the 26th.
Just weird how things happen sometimes.
Talk about signs...
So, now I'm not consulting until Dec. Which is fine. Which means that I more than likely won't cycle until Feb.
More waiting.
Not that I feel like cycling. Right now I could care less if I ever stick myself with a needle again.
More waiting. More time to figure out if this is what I really want I guess.

1 Comments:

Blogger April said...

I always freak out a little at those kind of coincidences.

Thinking of you Kimmer.

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home