Saturday, October 29, 2005

Return of the Fat Ass

I about passed out from shock when I stepped on the scales this morning. 140 pounds people. Gulp, how did this happen? And when?
I know some people may say 140 is not a lot of weight but to me it is. I'm small boned and I'm only 5 feet 3 inches. So, that's a lot of weight on me. My normal weight use to be anywhere from 128 to 135. 140 is ridiculous. I'm sick of being out of shape.
Dr. Google also just told me for my height, my idea body weight should be between 117 and 137. So, as you see I'm now overweight for my height. I doubt I'll ever see 117, but 130 is reachable.
Today I will turn over a new leaf.
I will start to exercise again and watch what I eat.
I guess I've just let myself go after this last FET. I haven't exercised in weeks and I feel horrible.
I don't want to attempt to go into the holidays at this weight. Because I know what I will look like after the holidays are over with.
I have to do this for myself, have too!
Even though my back has a pinched nerve in it, I will do everything I can to take off some of this weight.
NO MORE FAT ASS...

3 Comments:

Blogger Thalia said...

Oh I know how you feel, although I'm more overweight than you are (proportionately as I'm quite tall), it's so frustrating to be heavier but not be able to do the routine which got me down to my ideal weight last year. Must Do Something!

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you. Also 5'3". Also topped the scales at 140 lbs in August, and decided I was sick of busting out of my pants. So, I started WeightWatchers and have lost 12 pounds so far. I'm aiming for 125 as my final weight. I am close but these final 5 pounds are very hard. But I figure if I stick it out long enough, then eventually I will win this battle.

I know WW does not work for everyone, but I have to tell you that being in this program has been one of the more positive experiences I've had while dealing with IF for the past 3.5 years. Because, for once, my body actually behaves normally on this diet, as opposed to constantly being in the freakish fringe in the infertility world.

Good luck...

1:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As soon as I finish off these reese's peanut butter cups (for breakfast) - I'm right there with you. Seriously - you know how bad I've been.

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home