Monday, October 17, 2005

November the 8th

Nov. the 8th is when I have a consult with my new RE. This is RE number 3 now. We are trying to get into a shared risk program due to the fact that all IVF expenses for us are out of pocket.
The program, if I am accepted, covers 3 fresh cycles and 3 fet cycles. If I am lucky enough to have any frozen embryos left.
If I do not achieve a pregnancy lasting over 26 weeks within the 6 cycles. They will refund the money.
I like to say that I'm excited. But, I'm not. The amount of money that we are going to have to spend makes me frantic.
At this point, I don't know if I'm ready to take on another huge debt.
We have spent well over 30 thousand for all of my previous IVF attempts. With nothing to show. Atleast, if I do stay in failureland, I will receive some money back this go around.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You drink the wine and I'll be excited. How's that?

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home