Monday, September 26, 2005

The Silence Was Broken

Okay, I've had enough of Brian being Mr. Joe Cool about the baby situation. I decided today it was time to break the silence.
Me-"Dear, I think I want to cycle again? Do you remember me mentioning the shared risk program?"
B- "Yes dear, do whatever you want to do. But, I'm really busy at work, can we talk about it when I get home?"
ME- "I understand, okay!" "Do you rem..." That's all I got out and I got dropped by my cell phone.
So B gets home and we discuss cycling, which immediately ends up in an argument.
B- "We'll take out a home equity dear, it's no problem.
Me- "Why don't we just refinance?"
Well, that was about all I got out of that conversation also. "DO whatever the fuck you want Kim, your going to do it your way anyway." Can you believe he said that shit? What an ASSHOLE! I swear he has PMS!
Which highly pissed me off may I add. I was just suggesting other ways and he goes all to hell.
Like I want to cycle again, I'm not even shooting up yet and we are arguing.
If it was up to me I would just adopt and be done with this shit. Why can't we just be on the same freaking page for once in our lives.
What makes me so angry is the fact that after the first failed IVF and all the surgeries, he was the one all about adopting. "I don't want you to go through anymore hell!" That was what he said. But, now it's like keep cycling. WTF?
So, now I'm pissed off for him snapping at me which has lead to another silent evening.

Do you see why I wait?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the men..realy I do. But, I admit to wanting to kill one at least once a week. They are a difficult bunch. Not that we woman are a walk in the park because I do think we are just as annoying in different ways. I am sorry about your frustrations as of late. I have a similar discussion going on in my house that I have yet to blog about. Sorry yours is driving you nuts.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home