Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Okay, I'm like really tired this evening. First day back to work and I ended up working 9 and a half hours. I'm glad I'm back because it makes the day go by much quicker. But working that long was a bit much.
So, I checked my boards that I post on daily. When I got home this evening they were overwhelmed with crappy news today. Very sad. For those of you who had bad news today. Know that I'm thinking and praying for some good news for all of you. It's almost too much. The shit we go through to try to get pregnant with number one. Then I read several sad news postings as I did today and it literally breaks my heart. I don't understand this universe sometimes....
On another note, my husband has lost his freaking mind. I thought I turned him into a vet at this whole IVF saga. Obviously I was wrong. I come home from work this evening and I get this comment from him.
"Honey, I think it worked this time, for the past 3 days at 4:30 in the afternoon I've been getting nauseous."
WTF?
I can't even believe that came out of his mouth. I just looked at him and said, "That's nice honey."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim that is hilarious! I'm sorry, but his comment just has me laughing - which is good because I felt the same way as the beginning of your post (except the whole hairdressing thing). So sick of good people being raked over the coals.

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home