Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I look like a blown up fatass!

It's kind of sad, I mean I look pregnant from the drugs... Thank you so much estrace, prednisone, and progestrone. Such lovely little drugs. In both my IVF cycles, I have never looked this blown up.
I had to go purchase some fat clothes today. Pathetic huh?
So, the self- injecting PIO is going off without a hitch.
Things are moving right along. Transfer is at 11:00 am on Friday.
Brian and I will leave Thursday evening for the hotel, as it's a two and half hour drive to the hospital/clinic where transfer takes place. Not looking forward to that. But, the hotel is sweet, I also get a discount because my clinic has a deal with the hotel. To bad my clinic doesn't give discounts out to the multiple failed cyclers or how about negative, bad attitude, cyclers? I would probably qualify for a free cycle with but of those under my belt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home