Thursday, August 11, 2005

So This Is It?

Only 2 appointments with the wand? That's all I get? I feel used!
I was ten minutes late for my appointment this morning. Thanks asshole husband for forgetting to reset the alarm.
I was greeted and wheeled straight back to the blood drawl room, and then hustled over to the wand room.
Lining is at a 9.
After wand room, it was discussion time with the RE, and then off to chat with the nurse. I needed a quick update on PIO, since I used Crinone with my last cycle. I forgot which gage needle I use to inject the hell oil with. Praying that the PIO doesn't cause the rash/hives/allergic reaction that I had the first go around.
Transfer is set for next Friday, the 19th.
I will find the time out this Wednesday.
Hell oil starts on Monday along with the prednisone. I'm already bloated from the estrogen, I'm sure I'll look lovely by transfer date. Happy Birthday to me, I gained 10 pounds for my birthday.
Thanks IF treatments...
So, all that's left for me to obsess about now is the thaw process. Praying those 3 guys make it through. Not that it matters, but I can always hope just a little.
So, I guess this is it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm hoping here with you.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home