Monday, July 25, 2005

Cycle Buddy Fairy

I think I'm the cycle buddy fairy at times..
Really first IVF, cycled with 3 women. Everyone got pregnant but me.
Second IVF, cycled with about 10 women and everyone got pregnant but me and another lady.
Which leads me to now. I am doing this FET with no one. I don't want to be a fucking cycle buddy. That way I might get the luck of the draw this go around. I don't want to support anyone cycling around my time either. Call me evil, but I don't give a fuck. It's my turn dammit!
Enough is enough, when is my ship going to arrive here people?
It's all about me!
Okay, I'll support a few but chez, am I ever going to catch a break?
And this rips my ass too...
I need to google this statistics, but on the "Other Board" that I lurk on.
What is it with everyone getting preggo on their first IVF?
Come on people,
It really doesn't work like that. Or maybe it does and I just have a fucked up uterus!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a cycle buddy fairy, too. This FET is going to be all about you, though. Who knows what's up with all of the lucky newbies.

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, you couldn't get me to cycle with anyone else. Especially vets - too much. What's this other board? Enquiring minds!

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home