Sunday, July 24, 2005

Well, I'm Back

The Berkshires were beatuiful as usual, and dad is recovering well! Even though he insisited on riding his Harley Friday to pick up a prescription. I asked him what the hell did he think I was up in MA for? My health?
It was kinda of funny that we both were on the patch for smoking. Old habbits die hard. Very nice to be in my own bed last night.
FET is coming up sooner than expected..
While I'm ready to get the shit over with and move on.
I feel like I'm ready to prolong it another month.
My period should be coming in 2 weeks. Not really sure that I'm ready.
Damn, I'm so wishy-washy. I'm driving myself crazy.
Should I wait( something that I've become quite good at) or go for it!
Chessus, none of this is easy!
See, this is where things get tricky.
My best friend informs me over the phone last night that she has planned a party for my birthday at her parents mountain house.
Great, thank you!!!
My bad, I forgot that I will be in the mist of the wonderful 2ww! While the mountain house is the most relaxing place! How miserable is a birthday weekend with friends drinking in my honor, and me sipping on water and amped up on PIO and estrogen? What a bundle of joy I will be!
CHESSUS....
I think I have ruined every major holiday due to cycling.
Easter.... check
Christmas and New years... check-check
Now my birthday...check-check-check
Do I really want to do this? Fuck, I guess there really is no perfect timing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right. There is no such thing as perfect timing when it comes to IVF. There will always be something that you have to compromise on. I say go for it. Of course, if you're not feeling ready you need to do what you need to do for you. Either way, I'm wishing you tons of luck.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home