Thursday, July 14, 2005

Addiction

2 days down and hopefully a zillion more to go with no cigs. I'm smelling much better and feeling much better, but I had to patch up to get me through the withdrawls. Hey, it's better than killing people or taking the withdrawls out on Brian! He's really put up with more than his share with me. So, I felt like going into a withdrawl rage on him might not be the best thing to do. I always seem to take my frustrations out on him! I'm really going to try not to go back to smoking if I do experience another negative cycle. I mean I really don't want to die of lung cancer or have to tote an oxygen tank around with me when I get older! So, this is it for me. I'm going to atleast try to keep that promise to myself. In my efforts to quit smoking I had to bypass my coffey this morning, which means I might need to bypass my beer/wine this evening.
So, my plan is to take the patch off in a week and go from there. Weather it works or not, we shall see.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep - I'm going to try to not let the negative news get me back there too. Good luck!

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home