Friday, June 24, 2005

The Plot Thickens

Pain in the ass sister will be in Sunday evening. Wohoo. Not so excited but I will deal with it. Hey, at least I got her to stay at a hotel. Very smart on my part I must add! She will be in with her two children and husband. Not that seeing the children bothers me, I'm a huge fan of my other niece. But, something about this sister drives me completely insane.
Take for instance the comment that really sent me over the edge the last time I saw her.
Brian and I had went to Ma. to see the family. I have a huge family up north. We all got togethor and met for dinner. So at the resturant in front of the whole family my sister kept telling my husband how skinny he looked. My husband is not a huge man, and at the time he was under huge amounts of stress with his job and my upcoming surgery.
Poor Brian, he just sat there and took it. Well, after the 3rd time of her bluntly saying in front of the family that he looked anorexic, I let her have it.
I basically told her, Brian knows he's lost weight so how about shutting the hell up about it! Really, for you skinny mini's, sometimes it's really hard to gain weight. Just as hard for people who need to loose weight!
I was really skinny in high school, so I would get those comments all the time to. Rather annoying. Of course the comments I get now are, "Are you pregnant?" Nope, just a fat-ass, thank you very much.
So, I feel just evil not wanting to see this sister, but I have a feeling I'm going to loose my cool. She's very irritating to say the least.
Chezz, can someone get me out of this visit?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about you have an insane friend in MA that's just about to receive bad news? No? Ah, it's tough - hopefully it won't be as bad as you think. I think just being calmly honest with her when she's offensive. And of course, you can always rant to us.

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should I come kidnap you? I hope you survive PITA sister's visit. Good luck!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Mony said...

You can come over my place.
It's only 16,000 kms away but you're more than welcome & that will surely help you escape the evil one (bring hubby too)

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home