Thursday, May 12, 2005

FET cycle not happening this month

Well, fuck a duck! Called my RE this morning to see which day they needed me in their office when my period comes. Was informed the embryologist is having heart surgery and the lab is closed until further notice. That I will have to wait until next period.
Not to happy about this so I guess I get to go with original plan of Aug. I'm so sick of waiting. Really, if I ever am blessed with a child I am going to be ancient. Another road block and another 2 months of growing older. Cheezus, if it's not one thing it's another.
Well, this gives me time to start the prenatal vitamins up again and quit smoking for the 3 time now. 3rd is a charm wright?
I think I need some cheese with my whine?

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristin @ Intrepid Murmurings said...

LAME! That sucks, sorry you have to wait yet again. I hope you don't mind that I stumbled into your blog -- it was my lurk lurk lurking on the vets board where I discovered it ;) You are doing a great job and so good at updating it daily! I cannot seem to get there yet....I am such a procrastinator...

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kimmer.. I know what you mean about feeling like we are handicapped. My co-worker told me today that I should use so and so for a surrogate.. I am like WTF? Who the hell said I couldn't carry a baby? I am just having trouble getting preggo. I have never miscarried.. I always find myself explaining myself to others. It is so damn frustrating! I want to carry my own baby! Becky

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home