Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Stressing out

Well, this is just wonderful. My little brother has been in drug treatment facility since January. I received mail from the DA's office addressed to my brother. I opened the mail( I know it's illegal but I'm nosey) and the the letter said that they were going to prosecute my little brother over bad checks.
Mind you, the checks don't exceed over 200 dollars but with all the bad checks fees it's well over 500 dollars. This is the first time my little brother has made a straight up effort to get help. I called the person over him in rehab. and explained what was going on. That they are going to issue warrants on May 25th if they don't get their money.
The the director of the Rehab called back and now I have to fax all the information over to him. I hope they can settle something for him. What get's me is they want to pull him out of rehab. (the DA) for these checks and put him in jail but there are drug dealers on our streets selling dope in front of everyone and they do nothing.
I need to get going lots of shit to do today...
I'm stressing over my brother and I know this is totally out of my hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home