Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Let's talk about weird dreams/nighmares

So, I have this reocurring nightmare/dream that I have killed someone. I never know who they are or what they look like? Or even how I killed them? But, I am always a nervous wreck trying to hide the body. I know how freaky this must be sounding but I swear I have this dream atleast 2 to 3 times a year. No, I'm not a psycho, I promise. I would never ever kill anyone unless they were going to harm or kill me or my family members.
In the lastest murder dream, I have hide the body underground around our chimney in our side yard. I remember vividly last night the smell of the body decomposing. I remember wondering to myself in my dream if they were going to figure out where the body was? Or, if anyone else could smell it? I don't know who the hell "they" are either. More than likely, my husband and the police.
I hate having this dream and I seem to keep redreaming it for some reason.
Maybe in a past life I had severe post partum depression and killed my children. Therefore, I struggle with IF now and have these crazy ass dreams.
It all leads back to IF you know?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've recently heard that "they" are really the Van Patten's.

Sorry about the dreams you weirdo!

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home