Monday, May 23, 2005

Martha Stewart has left the building....

What is wrong with me? A friend stopped by my house the other day and was noticing that my lovely flowers are no where to be found. I usually plant all kinds of beautiful flowers and greenery all around my front porch. I told her Martha Stewart has left the building.
I think I am depressed. Take for instance today, I have no urge to even take a shower. One of my friend's called asked If I would like to meet her for lunch... Told her I would be doing good today to take a shower.
Very sad today, feeling the depths of darkness. She asked why I felt so sad? Well, I'm almost 32 and don't have children and there is no way in hell I'll ever conceive on my own! She says ohh... She doesn't get it, and neither do I half the time.
This whole process sucks beyond belief. It's taking a toll.
Do you think if I planted some flowers I would feel better?
I seriously doubt it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim,

Sorry you're so blue. Situational depression - I know it well - and yes, it would help you to plant the flowers.

T

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, Kim. This shit sucks so much.

5:56 PM  
Blogger Kristin @ Intrepid Murmurings said...

Hey there Kim,
Yeah, this does suck, indeed. Sorry you're feeling down. I do enjoy flower therapy myself, however temporary it is (in fact I did some today, and now I have to go weed so there is space for them!). Just being outside helps me (though lately I am getting v. v. annoyed w/the baby squeals filtering into my yard from behind the back fence----bleh to fertile neighbors!!!!

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home