Wednesday, August 03, 2005

AND THERE IS BLOOD PEOPLE

Started my period today.... WOHOO and of course I was wearing white panties(brand new thongs at that).
Never freaking fails. New panties and here comes my period. Not that I'm complaining but I would have put the panties on Monday if I would have known that is all it took.
So, I have a nice appointment with the dildo cam Friday morning at 10:00 and let's not forget the vampires too.
Estimated transfer (if the embryos make it through the thaw) will be around the the 19th or 20th.
So here's the problem, my friend is throwing a big birthday bash for me at her parent's mountain house. Weekend of the 26th. Really looking forward to it. But, how do I explain the not drinking.
Humm..
And the second hand smoke is going to drive me nuts. I hate to say well... "Can't make it, you see, I'm in the middle of the 2 fucking week wait." Then everyone knows.
Crap!
Maybe I can just act like I'm drinking and flush the wine.... Any sugestions greatly appreciated?
Can RE's do beta's a 7 days past? I mean I could tell my RE we are going out of town for 2 weeks and I really need the beta! My clinic does beta at 10 days past anyway. What's 3 days early? I know what my RE will say, "Just hpt at 12 days past!"
FUCK...
I don't think I can figure out the win-win situation with this one.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't help you with the drinking - unless you bring your own o'douls amber and a kuzi that would cover the label. It's tough - but I've noticed that people see what they expect to see - if you act like you're drinking, they won't even notice. You could probably hold one glass of wine all night!

8:51 AM  
Blogger Kimmer said...

Thanks T,
Still trying to figure out this one.
I like your ideal of the kuzi's and O'douls though. I wonder if they would even notice they are non alcoholic?

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, the not drinking thing is hard. At the dinner we went to on Monday I was the only one without a glass of wine in front of them. The waiter even made a huge deal out of the fact that I wanted neither white nor red. Thanks for calling attention to the situation, dumbass.

I think T's suggestion is good. Good luck with the dildo cam appt tomorrow!

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home