Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Red Siren, Where art thou?

So, last night when I got home from work. I started to have the worst cramps in the world. I was like "wohoo" this is it. My period is here. Go to the bathroom and nothing.
You know, I never noticed that I had pre-cramps before the actual cramps. I never really paid attention while waiting to start.
So, I've told no one about this FET, and it's going to be fun for me. If I feel I need to open my big mouth to friends about something I"ll talk about my not smoking.
Normally with past 2 IVF's I told everyone. I mean I could have literally hung a big banner from my house that said, Going through IVF!
But, with the FET it's became silence city. I even told my husband last night that he could tell his parents but, and I mean big huge but, if they don't hear any news it means it didn't work. Okay? We don't need a million phone calls on beta day asking why it didn't work. Yes, they called twice last beta day and asked why it didn't work! So basically no news is bad news. I just can't deal with everyone asking " So are you?" " Did it work?" This is the best " Well, why didn't it work? What's wrong with you?" FUCK IF I KNOW PEOPLE!
This is going to be a lot easier not telling. Because now if it's another negative. I don't have to explain to anyone. I'll lock myself in my bathroom and have my little mental break down on my own.(borrowed that from a friend)
But, please oh fertility gods, Can I just catch a break this time? I mean failed 2 IVF cycles and six losses. I need this!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristin @ Intrepid Murmurings said...

Good plan about keeping this one quiet...I eventually did that too. It's nice to have it more to yourself, especially for a FET where there's less physical stuff to deal with. I am hoping and praying for you, Kim!

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm hoping so much that you catch a break this cycle. Those fertility gods better be nice to you.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home