Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Ran Over

Omg, let's just say I'm out of shape and this is pathetic! I worked out on Monday and I still can hardly move today. I have never ever been this sore from doing yoga! Ridiculous! My abs even hurt. I feel like I've been ran over by a Mack Truck. I know you are suposse to take a day off when you exercise, and that was yesterday. So, I really need to work out again today. I know it will help out with the soreness! Buy man ole man, I didn't realize what going 2 months without exercise will do to the ole body.
So, I took my patch off yesterday afternoon! Not that I meant too! It just kind of happened. I think I actually sweat it off. I was shopping and it was like a 106 outside. To freaking hot. When I got into the mall I noticed that it had slipped off. Well, after a good 2 hour shopping spree(oh the joys of shopping). I came home and fixed dinner. Went to bed and woke up this morning and was like. Holy crapola, I haven't had a patch on since 4:00pm yesterday and I haven't smoked! I think I'm making progress people. I'm still going to put my patch on today. Because of the times before I've tried to quit, I never really followed the program. And I still think of cigs. But, it's nothing like in the beginning. 2 weeks today of being smoke free. Not even a puff. You really have to want it to quit. The times before I think I was doing it just to get through my cycles. But, now I want it for myself.
Well, time for another round of exercise torture!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristin @ Intrepid Murmurings said...

Yay! Good work, Kim! You are doing great. Keep it up!

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home