Saturday, July 30, 2005

A Friend Is Teasing

Okay, why is it that when you are getting ready to undergo Art treatments it feels like an eternity waiting on your period? Any other time you could care less when it comes or if it even decides to show up.
I have had phantom cramps for the past two days. What's up with that? I'm not suppose to start my period until next Friday/Saturday. Of course, it would be so nice to start a week early. My period normally comes every 21 to 27 days. When I'm doing acupucnture it's 27 days on the dot. Down to the same starting hour each month also. Now that's freaky. But, I have only had one acupunture session this month. So, I doubt I'll be regular. More than likely with my luck, I'll be late!
Ready for the evil red bitch to show her face anytime now..
I'm ready to get this show on the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home