Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Can I wear a skirt and skip the panties?

I know how trashy that is but really, I just want to jump up on the freaking table at the RE's tomorrow morning and skip all the bullshit of changing and putting that damn sheet thingy that always rips around you. Always leaves the ass nice and exposed too. That way the couchie cam can go in, see if the lining is plumping up, and be done with it.
Oh the joys of IF...
Not to mention the 1 and a half drive up there and then the drive back. And then straight to work. Fun, fun here I come.
I've noticed a little bloat action going on too. I stepped on the scales this morning, not a good thing. I'm up about five pounds but haven't really been eating much more than normal. Who knows? First time on estrace for me so I have no idea what the fuck is going on.
Will update lining progress tomorrow evening.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristin @ Intrepid Murmurings said...

OOh, great idea (about the skirt)!

Hmm...the bloating/weight thing is probably the meds. I gained about that every cycle, no matter if I was stimming or no.

Good luck today, let us know how it went!

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, did you go sans panties? I hope all went well with your appt.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home