Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Flying By

So, today is day 5 of estrace and strangely no side effects kicking around. My next scan is thursday and this is flying by for me. A FET is much, much, easier than a fresh cycle. I mean I knew it was going to be easier, anytime there's no needles involved through the whole process, or no needles going through your uterus to retrieve eggs is a very good thing.

So, if I ever cycle again, I'm going to ask my RE to overstim me. If that's possible. First IVF, low dose of stims, five eggs, and three were mature. Second IVF almost max stims, 7 eggs, five were mature. So, if I go to the max amount of stims maybe I'll get 7 mature eggs.

Okay, look at me talking about cycling again. I have no idea where I'll get the money. Maybe from the tree growing in the back yard. Everyone has a money tree don't they?

Forgot to mention that my mother was in this weekend. They found a house in SC. She will be 2 hours away now. So, that will be nice. We had a really nice and civil discussion about some of our issues and I feel much better.
I think my mother caught my PMS wrath this month instead of my husband....

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristin @ Intrepid Murmurings said...

So glad everything is going well and easy this cycle! Love those FETs! Glad you were able to talk with your mom, too. Good luck with everything! I'm thinkin' of ya!

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What protocols were you on - you might try the estrogen priming "next" time or like IS said - maybe you won't need to!

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home