Monday, August 15, 2005

Thank You

So, the initial shock of the death of our friend/family member has eased up somewhat.
Thank you so much everyone for everyone's responses.
While I have kept this FET so quiet, my father did not realize my transfer is Friday. When I spoke to him last night, he told me that I need to go through with this. To not worry. Dan would want it this way. Which he would! He actually told me that maybe Dan is watching out and can somehow make this work for once!
My heart breaks for my father as he has lived with this man for over 21 years.
My husband and I talked about taking some time off work. I think we are going to plan a trip maybe over my father's birthday which will be Sept. the 10th. I need the time off work, and I can also help my father.
Thanks again to all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh honey, again, I'm sorry for your loss. A trip sounds like a good idea.

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home