Thursday, August 18, 2005

Nervous City

Okay, this is totally ridiculous! I told myself I wasn't going to get like this.
I couldn't sleep at all last night people. 4 hours of sleep. Now, I have to go to work and I feel like a freaking zombie.
They are thawing my embryos this morning. I guess that's why I'm such a wreck.
Chessus, I want this to work. I'm out of IVF money. I guess this is it! I have no back up but to eventually move on to adoption. Though if this is a negative. I might take another 6 month break.
I hate this feeling, where you have no fucking control over things. I was very grouchy last night. I hate being a freaking bitch too. I bit my poor husband's head off all night. I am normally not like that at all.
I guess I'm stressed, worried, medicated, and now tired.
Do you know what really amazes me? How freaking nosy people are. I had a full day on my books for Saturday. Clients back to back.
Well, it hit me if transfer is Friday! My RE normally wants you to relax and refrain from physical activity for 48 hours. So, I called my RE and told them that I forgot how long they wanted me to take it easy. Would it be okay if I worked Saturday? I was told NO! I mean doing hair is not really physical, but if you are booked all day it does get tuff from standing all day. I have a shampoo girl who helps but she can't do my clients.
So, I call my clients to reschedule their appointments for Saturday(hate doing this). I tell them that I have to have a little medical procedure( I mention nothing of the FET) done on Friday and my Dr. doesn't want me to work Saturday. Every freaking one of my clients asked, "What are you having done?" I wanted to say, "If I wanted you to know I would have told you." But, I tell them just something simple! "When do you want to reschedule you nosy fuckers?" Well, I didn't use fuckers but I felt like it! Do I ask clients nosy questions? Hell no! I feel if they want to tell me they will. I don't pry. What is it with people?
Brian and I leave for TN tonight. We decided to stay Friday night too. That way after transfer I can just go back to the room and chill. We won't have to ride on curvy/bumpy roads for 2 and a half hours.
I don't have a lap top so I will not have a way to check my boards or my blog. I will be totally crazy without internet! I might have to go purchase a laptop this afternoon.
Well, this is it!
Farewell my friends, I shall return Saturday. Hopefully, with 3 nice grade embryos in me that will stick around.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristin @ Intrepid Murmurings said...

good luck good luck good luck! Hope everything thaws wonderfuly, and you have a smooth and painless transfer!

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck Kimmer! So sorry you had to deal with nosy bastards!!
-Fellow infertile in LA

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got everything crossed ever so tightly over here. Good luck, chica!!!

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you today, hope all goes well!

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home