Saturday, August 20, 2005

I'm really pure evil

So the thaw didn't go so well, we lost 2 of the embryo's. I guess I should be thankful that I got to transfer one. It was an 8 cell no fragmentation.
I feel horrible. I'm evil, bitchy, grouchy, and sick of IVF. I just want to be pregnant.
My husband is on a huge job today. He got called into to work, and I have argued with him off and on all day.
I've cried and I hate myself.
I hate the 2ww. I hate it.
Right now I feel like smoking a whole pack of cigarettes and getting drunk. Which I know I can't do, but something to help this pathetic mood. I can't stand myself right now. I just want to flash forward and be out of this whole wait. The 2ww is so freaking hard.
I don't want to talk to friends, family members, or be around anyone. I just want to be alone so I can sulk in my misery.
I really should get a grip and get over it!
Then to top if off some stupid fucker has posted a comment on my blog and I don't know how to erase it?
Any mind telling me, I would greatly appreciate it!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristin @ Intrepid Murmurings said...

Hey Kim, I am so sorry the thaw did not go well. That stinks! Glad the one was in good shape, though. The 2ww is hell! Sorry about the lame comment, too. I don't have the same kind of blog but I am going to email you a link that might help.

12:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so NOT evil, Kim! I went through a similar thing - my 3rd IVF we did PGD and only one (lame) embryo made it through genetic testing as normal. I was SO angry. And if other people came near me, they were going to hurt, too, dammit!

Feel however you need to feel to get through the next few days, and hopefully you'll mellow out and resign yourself to whatever fate lies in store for you.

I think the one embryo that survived the thaw must be pretty dang strong. I'm keeping everything crossed that it likes the accomodations in your uterus and decides to stay...

Oh, that spammer comment guy is so annoying, how dare he?! Wanker!

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are definitely not evil. The 2ww fucking sucks so much.

To delete a comment, just click on the little garbage can underneath it.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Kimmer said...

Thanks so much Amanda!
Now I feel like a dork, didn't realize it was that easy!

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home