Monday, August 22, 2005

Feeling Somewhat Better

Well, I had a really good cry last night. The last episode of 6 Feet Under didn't help the crying part out. I think I just needed to get it all out.
I'm getting out of this God Forsaken house today! I have a ton of errands to run for the house and the salon. So, hopefully that will take my mind off things.
No symptoms really. My back is sore, some on and off cramps(not bad cramps), and very freaking emotional. But that's about it. Thanks PIO!
I called my RE this morning to make sure they got the orders faxed over to my Ob/Gyn today for my beta, progestrone and estrogen check on Friday. She was like have you HPTed yet? What? I don't think the little sucker has even implanted yet! I had explain to her that I'm only like 3 days past transfer. Not good for a nurse to tell a fellow peestick addict to hpt. I've decided I'm not going to HPT this go around.
One- They are doing a beta at 7dp
Two- Sick of wasting the money
For me this is miraculous...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristin @ Intrepid Murmurings said...

Damn the PIO! I hate those icko side effects. YOur beta is really early! Can't believe the nurse told you that about testing. Geesh!

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I know those evil feelings and I'm sorry. Yep, PIO is the devil - you're really not going to hpt? Does the press know that it's snowing in hell?

Thinking of you my friend.

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home