Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Beta less than 2

Didn't expect it to be much higher. I'm actually holding up good. I really didn't think that my Lone Ranger would make it after putting some many embryos back with my previous transfers.

So as far as plan B's. Here's my thoughts during the past couple of days.
1- Need a little bit of a break, they are always so nice after negatives..
2- Don't know whether I should purse adoption or hat trick another cycle.
3- If I do cycle again, need to research a clinic that does the shared risk. 3 cycles for one lump price and money returned if it doesn't work.
4- Problem with that might be my FSH. I'm sure it's close to 10 and might not meet the requirements of a shared risk criteria.
5- Move on, forget IVF and move forward with adoption.
6- Nice tax credit with adoption.
7- Finish this nice bottle of red that I am on and forgot for 2.5 second that I'm infertile.

So tonight I will focus on #7, cheers!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristin @ Intrepid Murmurings said...

Oh Kim, I am sorry. All those options are good ones to think about, definitely, though I am sorry you have to. Except for 7, that one takes no thinking, and you certainly deserve it!

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

#7 is my personal favorite, as you know. Lone ranger did well, not good enough though. Does it make any difference that you transferred one and had a little something? My chemical after two failures actually gave me (me!) some hope - well, gave me the impetus to carry on I think.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home