Friday, August 26, 2005

What Was I Thinking?

I mean really, wtf was I thinking? Doing a beta on my birthday. Something is seriously wrong with me.
I'm going in for beta in about 30 minutes and today is my birthday.
I'm not feeling this FET worked, and it's really to freaking much. I mean I guess this is it. I don't want to go through these feelings anymore. I'm ready to move past IVF. I hate IVF! I hate waiting and I hate Birthdays.
I also hate my husband right now...
I had a card laying on the kitchen table. A fucking card. A stupid card at that and it wasn't even a Hallmark. If he thinks he's getting off with a card he's in deep shit.
Especially after his major purchase of a 5,000 dollar freaking lawnmower that we didn't really dicuss. You get a lawnmower for what? And I get a pitiful card for my Birthday. That's just extremely wrong.
I am extremely ill this morning and I'm debating if I should publish this. I feel like a monster! If the freaking beta is not over 5, I'm ditching these meds.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Kim. I'm hoping so much that you get good news today. And, yeah, that husband of yours better be adding to the card.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Kristin @ Intrepid Murmurings said...

Ugh, whats up with these lame-o anon comments again, how rude! Kim, you deserve the best birthday ever! I am sorry about the timing, that sucks. I am hoping hubby has a better plan later in the day....but if no, you are not alone. My husband doesn't even do cards!

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wowee - hopefully B has something nice up his sleeve for later tonight!

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home