Friday, September 23, 2005

20 years later....

So, my computer crashes and I've been offline for quite a while. It's nice to be back. Finally... I forgot my password to blogger so I also couldn't acess my blog. It's amazing how soon I forget my passwords to everything. You'ld think I would use the same password for all my various accounts. But NO, I have to switch things up and get myself totally confused.
Dazed and confused is nothing new for me.
So my decision to cycle or adopt hasn't really changed much.
Like everything else I'm confused and don't know what to do. I guess just wait around for the lighting bolt to strike and let me know what to do.
This is a pretty shity state for me. Atleast, between my longs waits to cycle I knew what the next step was. I know nothing at this point.
Brian hasn't really stepped up and pushed the topics either. It's just kind of unspoken around here.
Who the fuck knows?

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristin @ Intrepid Murmurings said...

I'm glad you're back, Kim! We missed ya!

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for computer access! Limboland sucks. I would love to have the next step nailed down, too.

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for the limbo land my dear - glad you're back!

Oh and you should be able to add a blocker in to avoid the spam - who would think that spam on a blog would actually work??

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home