Sunday, October 02, 2005

So, I've had a very nice weekend. I've had my niece since Saturday after work and she is a complete angel. She turned 3 in June and I never thought Trinity would be potty trained. Sure enough I bought her some big girl Dora The Explorer panties yesterday and she has had not one accident. While I'm happy that she is finally trained. It's also very sad as she is no longer a baby, she's now entered the big girl world....
Of course since I don't have children I have had Trinity almost every weekend since she was born. To me she may be the only child I ever have. I have stated this before, I don't know if I could ever love anything as much as that little one. She is the sweetest little girl, and so well behaved. Smart as a whip also.
She's totally in-love with Brian. Or course my husband has taught her several things that totally drive me bonkers. For instance, "NASCAR WOHOO!" And he also has her saying. "I'm Uncle Brian's little redneck!" Not cute at all, but sometimes I can't help but laugh.
We've had some extremely good news also this week. My husband has received another raise. So in the matter of 3 months his pay has increased quite a lot. His truck will be paid off this May, and we figure by May or maybe sooner we will be able to enter the shared risk program if I am accepted. I'm so happy, and ready to get the ball rolling again with cycling. So, I guess in the next few months I will schedule a consult to try to get into the program. We shall see.........

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristin @ Intrepid Murmurings said...

Woo hoo Kim! Congrats to you and Brian for the raise, wonderful news. Glad your neice is doing well, and what a big girl!

Also, it seems you have been getting a lot of these spam comments....what a pain! If you are interested, I think you can choose "word varification" in your settings that will help with that. Just a thought!

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright! Good on ya B for the raise - not so much on the nascar and red neck stuff.

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey that's great news about your financing - hoping it all works out over the next few months.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home