Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I'm so ...

G-d, I don't even know how to describe how I feel at this moment. ANGRY! Very angry and pissed. Why is it that ferties are so oblivious to what comes out of their mouths? WHY?
My best friend calls me today to tell me I should try this certain IVF clinic because her sister works with a girl who used it and got pregnant on the first try.
She then proceeds to tell me the name of the clinic.
I then tell her that's my old clinic.
"Are you sure?" Then she spells the name of the clinic out and tells me the city and state that it's located in.
I tell her yes, I'm sure.
But here's what I really wanted to fucking say:
"Yes I'm sure, you stupid fucking bitch!"
"I'm 100 percent fucking sure, I've only had surgery to remove my last tube by the RE at this clinic." "Do you not remember my last ectopic, or are you sure you were listening when I was crying on your fucking shoulder?"
"I've wrote countless checks out for the money spent for the surgery, ER, ET, ICSI, fertility drugs, and let's not forget all the other bullshit that goes along with the IVF process."
"Yes, I'm soooo sure!"
"I believe I am well aware of the state that I was in when they took a huge fucking needle and pierced through my uterus to retrieve my shitty eggs because I had to drive 3 fucking hours to get there and then spend the night."
"Once again, are you sure you were listening to me when I told you about all of this ?"
"Yes, I fully aware of where the clinic is!" I've made countless fucking trips there for all of the many, many, appointments!"
"Now please don't tell me about anymore fucking fairyland clinics that I need to try because I'm on my fucking third now."

Sometimes I just wish I would speak my mind.
Boy, am I in a mood today or what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home