Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Saddle Up

Time to get back on the horse so to speak! Consult is Dec. 15 for the shared risk cycle. 3 fresh cycles and 3 frozen(if any left to freeze) for one lump sum. It's like buying a car folks with no car to show for the payment. But hopefully a nice baby or two if I strike it rich. I don't know why I didn't do this to begin with. It's been almost a year now since my last fresh cycle. I'm not really looking forward to this but I want a child. I never thought in my whole entire life I would have to sink this much money into having a child.
That is if this works, which is a really big huge if!
I still may walk away childless, but at least I will get some damn money back.
Why was I so naive to think that this would really work the first go around? Because of the six ectopics?
What the fuck was so great about my tubes anyway? I wish my embryos would share the same feelings about my uterus that they did about my long gone tubes....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck. I really hope that you don't have to try three times to get your baby, though.

From another tubeless one,

12:53 AM  
Blogger Erica said...

Kim, here's hoping a new clinic will do the trick. Oh, and plunking down all that $$ for shared risk, that will weigh in your favor for getting lucky on first try, hopefully. Murphy's Law and all!

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Giddy up baby doll!

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to be back on the horse. I do hope that you'll get the output you want, first time, and hang the expense.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home