Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Thanksgiving

Well folks, another year has about passed me by again and here I am childless. I'm beginning to wonder what I'm sure every IFer wonders. Am I just not meant to be mother? Maybe it's not part of the big plan and I shouldn't interfere.
I guess I'm starting to doubt my ability of motherhood. Okay, this post is suppose to be about what I am thankful for.

1- I am very thankful for my health. It hasn't failed me yet. Unless you want to include my reproductive health. I feel like without your health you have nothing.

2- I am very thankful for my family. Same as above, with out my family I would be lost.

3- I am truly thankful for my animals that provide me year round entertainment and unconditional love. Thank you Puma and Macey. Esp. you Puma, when you run around the house like a crazed kitty.

4- I'm also very thankful for my online friends. Who truly get it. Who have picked my ass up when my face has been flat down in the dirt. I love you all... I can not express how thankful I am for the many times you all have helped me or just listened to my woes.

5- Last but not least, I'm thankful for my work-a-holic husband who is never home. I know that he loves me even though he drives me insane at times. (note the sarcasm)

Okay people, have a nice Thanksgiving and I hope everyone enjoys the wonderful holiday season.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Kim.

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving lovey!

8:56 AM  
Blogger Erica said...

Happy T-day, Kim. I'm thankful for having "met" you online, and hope to meet in person soon.

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad there are some things for you to be thankful for. I hope your husband was around long enough to appreciate your thanks!

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home