Thursday, November 17, 2005

Notice the pictures of the lovely trees that I've posted. I wish. Still no trees people. Brian did manage to pour the foundation for the brick columns. This week will be the last week of tree planting in these parts. So, I suppose the trees will not be planted this fall. Imagine that.
I suppose I shouldn't whine. It just pisses me off.
I need a break people. I need a vacation. I want to run far, far, away at this moment in time.
I feel like I'm just going through the motions. I guess what really bothers me is last year around this time I was cycling. Though, I don't want to cycle over Christmas or holidays ever again. Because let's face it, a negative beta on New Year's just doesn't quite give you a good feeling for the New Year to come. I know that I will be cycling again in the near future. But, at the moment I just feel drained. I feel like having a child, at the this point in my life, is never going to happen.
I've accepted the fact that I'm not going to adopt. I'm really not. My feelings on adoption have changed dramatically over the past few months.
I guess if this shared program doesn't work it will be child free living for me. I'll be the weird one on the block with the millions of cats that little kids are scared of.
Nice life huh? I never thought I would turn out to be the neighborhood freak show.
I guess as Forest Gump would put it, "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get!" Or something along those lines.
How about my life is like a big pile of shit. It just keeps getting deeper.

Yeah yeah, this too shall pass!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You DO need a vacation - northbound baby!

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm feeling like my life is quite shitty at the moment, too. Hang in there, chica.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Thalia said...

This too shall pass. It's shit but it will get better. I'm sorry you're feeling so down. Is there no way to get those trees in place?

3:14 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Kim, I'm so sorry! I hate when my friends are going through rough stuff.

You've been in limbo so long. And coming to the realization that adoption isn't right for you must make you feel antsy and jittery, like IVF is your last option.

I hope you are wildly successful in your shared risk program and don't have to consider living child free.

Take care, dearest!

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home