Monday, December 19, 2005

Consult Was A Bust





Didn't make it to our consult due to this... Yes, people that is freezing rain. We had over a half an inch accumulation of this mess. Lots of people lost power in our area and still are without it. We were lucky enough to not loose our power. But, there was no way in hell I could have drove to the consultation is this mess. Considering RE #1000 is almost 3 hours away.
I am rescheduled for the third time now on January 24. I guess it's Murphy's Law, if it's going to happen it will happen to me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristin @ Intrepid Murmurings said...

Hey there Kim, so sorry the appt had to be delayed. How annoying! Glad you didn't drive in that either though...yikes! Better to be safe, for sure.

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh I'm sorry that the delay means you have to wait so long. What a pain.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home